Classic Berry Trifle
Berry Trifle: One of Britain’s classic and delicious contributions to desserts. Give your Christmas dinner party, an impressive ending with a sweet note. Take full credit of your devotion to this dessert!
Preparation time: 4 hours & 30 minutes
Ingredients of Berry Trifle
300 gm sponge cake (or) pound cake
500 gm fresh red strawberries
100 gm instant cheesecake pudding mix
2 cups thick cream
2 cups milk
½ cup sour cream
½ cup white sugar
Blueberries for decoration
Preparation For Berry Trifle
- Slice the cake into one-inch cubes.
- Slice the strawberries. Leave a few of them for decoration.
- In a bowl, blend the white sugar and cream, and beat it. Keep it aside.
- In the second bowl, blend the cheesecake pudding mix with milk and sour cream.
- Start layering the cake cubes in a large trifle bowl.
- Follow with the pudding mix, a layer of cream and strawberry slices.
- Repeat steps 5 & 6 till the bowl is full to the brim.
- Add a layer of remaining cream on the top. Decorate the top of the trifle with full strawberries and blueberries.
- Refrigerate for about 4 hours before serving Delicious Berry Trifle.
Related : Azafran Organics