Ahh! The dip that is going to be everybody’s favorite in all parties!
2 Cups spinach leaves
1 Cup grated paneer
1/2 Cup Lemon juice
1 Cup chopped onions
2 Chopped green chilies
Seasonings and Salt, to taste
- Take a pan, add olive oil and add onions and green chilies to it.
- After the onions have turned golden brown-ish, add spinach to it.
- After it is cooked, let the mixture cool down.
- Now, add the mixture to the blender along with the grated paneer, lemon juice, mixed herbs or oregano, salt, and blend it until a fine paste is formed.
- The dip is ready but let it cool in the refrigerator before having it!