Quinoa is a protein packed super food. To make it healthier, we are going to blend Quinoa with Oats in a blender.
1 Cup Quinoa
1/2 Cup Oats
2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
1/2 Tablespoon Kosher Salt
1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
Bananas & Berries – according to the need
1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt
- Take the fine mixture of blended Quinoa and Oats in a bowl, add baking powder, brown sugar, and half a spoon of kosher salt to it.
- Mix it well, add one egg and 1 cup of milk to the mix to make a perfect pancake batter!
- Heat the skillet, add butter/olive oil to it and add half a cup of the pancake batter to it. Let it cook on both the sides and take it to your plate when cooked.
- Add fruits (Banana and berries are the most common ones for pancakes) over it including the greek yogurt!
- A healthy breakfast is ready!