Everyday Monsoon Skincare Routine For Healthy Glowing Skin!
Let your skin sparkle every day during the rainy season with this Natural Skincare 101
We all rejoice during rains as they offer much-needed respite after a hot summer. Yet our skin may be suffering due to increased humidity, and the unpredictable weather pattern.
Especially if you have oily or acne-prone skin, the ravaging rainy weather can be a nightmare for your skin health.
It is wise to shift your skincare routine to comply with the current climate so that you can get the best of the rains and so can your skin!
Monsoon Skin Care Tips & Tricks:
- Wash your Face frequently: Washing your face 2-3 times a day using an Organic face wash that naturally cleanses, exfoliates making skin plump and healthier. This would help to get rid of the excess oil and dirt as well as keep skin fresh. Do not overwash even if your skin feels oily as it causes more harm than good.
- Exfoliate Regularly: The rising humidity levels may lead to acne breakout and clogged pores. By exfoliating 2-3 times a week using a Natural and Organic Face Scrub can help with blood circulation, flushing out toxins, and getting rid of dead skin cells.
- Moisturize Daily: With a natural Daily 3-in-1 Moisturizer hydrate, protect and rejuvenate your skin. During the rainy season, due to increased humidity, it may seem like your skin doesn’t require a moisturizer, yet this weather is bound to dry your skin so moisturizing has to be a part of your skincare routine.
- Don’t Skip Sunscreen: Even if it is raining throughout the day do not forget to apply sunscreen as the sun may be hiding behind the clouds, but its harmful UV rays will penetrate through the skin. Go for a Natural Waterproof Sunscreen with SPF between 30 to 50 for the best protection and coverage. Sunscreen is Clinically Tested to be Hypoallergenic, Mild and Gentle and Non-Skin Irritant
- Apply A Clay Mask: An Organic Clay Mask will dive deep through the skin, clean pores and impurities, boost skin elasticity, and nourish the skin. Masking once or twice a week according to your skin’s needs is advisable.
- Coconut Oil Facial Cleansing: After exfoliating, using a natural face cleanser made of coconut oil, tea tree oil, lemon, aloe vera, organic honey and rose water will help cleanse pores and get rid of dead skin cells making skin healthy.
- Vitamin C Rich Foods: Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant that boosts your immunity and helps fight infections keeping you and your skin healthy. Increase your vitamin C intake by eating citrus fruits to keep your skin radiant.
- Wear Minimal Makeup: During the monsoon season with its increased humidity levels, it is essential to wear light makeup that won’t clog the skin that may cause further acne breakouts. Choose natural beauty products that don’t harm you or the planet.
Making the conscious choice of using natural and organic products should be everyone’s choice for a healthier planet and a healthier you!
Tired of humidity casting a spell on your hair? Read to know more about taking care of your hair naturally during the monsoon season here.
Azafran has a variety of organic skincare items available here for your skincare routine! We at Azafran believe in using eco-conscious vegan products that are clinically tested & Ecocert certified, made with natural ingredients that contain no artificial colourants or harmful chemicals.
Stay Home, Stay Safe with Azafran.