Getting Rid of Stubborn Acne Breakout That Won't Clear Up
We all have our constant struggle with skin breakouts and acne buildup. It almost seems impossible to believe that clear, blemish-free skin could be a reality. But we are here to assure you that a simple skincare routine that you follow religiously can help you say goodbye to acne-prone skin.
Before we get into how to get rid of the problem, let’s talk about how these nasties occur in the first place.
What Causes Acne?
One of the most common skin conditions that affect almost 80% of the Indian population. Acne occur usually during puberty but could occur at any age.
Acne takes place when the pores on your skin get clogged by dead skin cells or oil. Each pore is aligned with a sebaceous gland, which produces sebum, an oily matter. Excess sebum can clog pores give rise to the growth of bacteria called P. acnes.
Our white blood cells attack these bacteria causing inflammation and acne. Symptoms include whiteheads, blackheads, and pimples.
Other factors that contribute to acne breakouts include:
- Diet: According to a 2020 Study, consumption of milk, sugary beverages, fatty & sugary products lead to acne in adults. Further on studies have shown that a diet that includes vitamin A, E and zinc may have a lower chance of severe acne. Consuming certain food items like a carbohydrate-rich diet, bread, chips, etc. may lead to acne breakouts.
- Hormonal Changes: During puberty, the body produces androgens, a hormone that leads to an increase of sebum in the body. Hormonal changes during and before menstruation also lead to acne buildup.
- Stress: Stress is prone to make your acne problems even worse.
- Genetics: Genetics may not have a direct role to play in acne production but they can determine whether you are prone to acne breakouts.
What To Do To Prevent Acne?
Acne can be prevented in the first place if you have a set skincare routine in place using the right products that suit your skin. Some home remedies to follow for acne-prone skin:
- Wash your face twice a day with water and face wash or an organic bath soap of your choice. Over scrubbing could result in dry skin causing more damage.
- Moisturize with Aloe Vera that helps fight inflammation and burns. Aloe vera contains sulfur and salicylic acid that are active ingredients in preventing acne.
- Applying Tea Tree Oil to the skin can help prevent acne breakout. Tea tree oil helps fight bacteria and reduce inflammation. Tea Tree Oil is potent so do dilute before use.
- Exfoliate regularly using a brush or scrub to help in the removal of skin cells that clog pores leading to reduced acne breakouts.
- Exercising Regularly affects bodily functions that will lead to reduced acne breakouts.
Acne Treatment For Breakouts
The use of active ingredients like Tea Tree, AHAs, Salicylic acid, Neem and Turmeric, especially in organic face wash in India majorly helps in treating acne and prevent them from coming back.
- Clear Skin Face Wash: With added benefits of Ahas, Salicylic acid and 5 all-natural fruit extracts as well as organic Neem and Turmeric that gently exfoliates the skin and protects from acne buildup and blemishes. The anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of neem and turmeric prevent further breakouts.
- Tea Tree Skin Clearing Face Wash: Tea tree helps in getting rid of acne and other skin conditions without letting the skin get too dry. Heals and prevents acne and blemishes, remove excess oil without drying the skin with the coconut surfactant.
- Tea Tree Skin Clearing Body Wash: Your back acne problems will be long gone after using this body wash that has the healing properties of tea tree oil. Helps lock in moisture while gently cleansing the skin thanks to the antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties as well as coconut-based surfactants that keeps skin hydrated.
- Australian Tea Tree Anti-Blemish Bath Bar: This bath bar fights recurring acne scarring, hyperpigmentation and blemishes. Its natural scent has a calming effect while the tea tree oil and soy butter cleanses the skin without getting rid of the body’s natural oils.
- Neem & Turmeric Skin Clearing Bath Bar: Made with the goodness of neem and turmeric and its anti-bacterial and anti-acne properties along with the nourishment of coconut and safflower oil. Hydrogenated soy butter moisturizes the skin. Elevates your bathing experience by releasing enriching nutrients and aromas.
Let your acne-prone skin be blemish and acne-free with the healing properties of these cleansers that will have your skin glowing in no time!
Azafran has a wide variety of Face Wash, Body Wash & Soap Bars available here for acne prevention and treatment! We at Azafran believe in using eco-conscious vegan products that are clinically tested & Ecocert certified, made with natural ingredients that contain no artificial colourants or harmful chemicals. Stay Home, Stay Safe with Azafran.