Made from fresh cow’s milk produced by grass fed Gir cows, a breed of beautiful cows that are indigenous to India. Rich in A2 protein, Omega 3 and vitamin E & D. Easy to digest and increases immunity. Grainy with a golden hue and liquefies at body temperature. Our cows follow their natural feeding behaviour by grazing in pastures full of grasses while basking in the sun. They rest in the afternoon under tree shades in the forest. The milk is removed by hand, boiled over fire wood and inoculated with curd to make whole curd. It is then churned to get butter which is melted on fire wood in old brass containers to get pure cow ghee.
- Swap it for oil or butter in your recipes.
- Toss steamed vegetables with ghee & sea salt.
- Smoking point is higher than most other oils making it suitable for deep frying.
- Sautéing, frying, baking & roasting – ghee does it all.
- Add a bit of ghee into the morningcoffee for extra energy & nutrients.
100% clarified butter (made from non-homogenized whole Gir cow’s milk)
Write Your Own Review