Shampooing your hair regularly is recommended to keep it clean and healthy.
Shampoo is a product that cleans your hair. The shampooing process involves using shampoo to cleanse the scalp of oil, dirt, dandruff and other contaminants that may have accumulated on the hair shaft.
Aqua Halo Scalp Rejuvenating Shampoo
Aqua Halo Scalp Rejuvenating Shampoo is a gentle, safe and non-stripping shampoo that cleanses the scalp gently without stripping away essential oils or proteins. It leaves hair feeling clean and healthy, with no drying effect.
This mild formula is ideal for those recovering from over-treated, damaged or coloured hair.
You can buy Azafran’s organic skincare, haircare and other personal care products from our website.
Ingredients of Aqua Halo Scalp Rejuvenating Shampoo
· Sunflower oil has been used for centuries to treat dry and damaged hair. It’s rich in vitamin E, which is an antioxidant that can help control hair fall, frizz and breakage. It also promotes the health of your scalp by adding moisture to the skin.
1. Rich in Vitamin E
2. Controls Hair Fall & Frizz
3. Helps Deep Conditioning & Softness
4. Moisturises Dry Scalp
· Coconut oil is known to be rich in antioxidants that can help fight off free radicals. This antioxidant effect helps protect the hair from damage and breakage by fighting off free radicals. The antioxidants also help heal damaged hair follicles and prevent future breakage.
1. Nourishes hair
2. Seals the cuticle
3. Protects from external atmospheric damage
4. Makes hair shiny & smooth
How often should you wash your hair?
During Winter Months:
The answer to this question depends entirely on your hair type and how often you wash it. For example, if you have oily hair, you should wash your hair more often than people with dry or normal hair.
If you have curly or wavy hair, you'll want to wash it at least every two days during the winter. If you have straight or fine hair, then weekly washing will work well for you.
If you have thick or coarse hair, then washing it every day may be too much because it'll cause excessive damage and breakages. If that is the case, try washing once in a while instead of every day during the winter.
During Summer Months:
If you have normal to oily hair, then it is recommended that you wash it every 2-3 days or even less if there is no dirt or product build-up on the scalp.
If you have dry or damaged hair, then it is recommended that you wash it every 2 days to prevent damage due to improper cleansing.
What makes a good shampoo?
There are several criteria to consider when choosing a shampoo:
- Does it contain sulphates? Sulphates are detergents that help remove oil from your scalp and hair. They have been linked to skin irritation and eye damage, however, so look for products that don’t contain them.
- Does it contain parabens? Parabens are preservatives found in many products, including shampoos and conditioners. Studies suggest that parabens can affect hormone levels in animals and humans alike, but more research is needed on their effects on human health. We recommend choosing sulphate-free products whenever possible to avoid parabens altogether.
- Is it safe for coloured hair? If you colour your hair at home or at the salon, check that the product is safe for use with colour-treated hair before buying it!
Why switch to organic shampoos?
The use of organic shampoo is a good way to promote healthy hair. However, there are many reasons why you should opt for some of the best organic haircare products in India.
• It will not cause any harm to your hair.
• It has no side-effects on your skin and scalp.
• Organic shampoos do not contain any harmful chemicals that may cause damage to your hair and scalp.
• The ingredients used in it are safe and effective for the treatment of dandruff, hair fall and other problems related to the scalp.
• They contain natural ingredients which are beneficial for your hair health and growth.
• You can get rid of all types of chemical allergies by using organic shampoos as it does not contain any artificial fragrances or colours which can trigger allergies.
The best part about using organic shampoo is that it does not strip off the natural oils from your scalp, which results in dryness and dull-looking hair strands. So if you want shiny and healthy-looking hair without damaging them, then go for an organic shampoo!
If you are in the market to buy shampoo, remember to take a look at the ingredients and ensure that what you're buying is way better than the alternatives. We have online and offline store as well for our customer who want to Buy Azafran Organic Products at best rate and quality.
The Aqua Halo Scalp Rejuvenating Shampoo contains all-natural botanicals and organic extracts, which are thought to be beneficial for hair growth and well-being. Thus, whether you have a casual or a professional concern about your hair, this would be an amazing product.